- Tequila Jose Cuervo Blanco4,5 cl
- Wenneker Strawberry1,5 cl
- Dubonnet Rouge1,5 cl
- Freshly squeezed Lemon juice1,5 cl
- barspoon of Agave syrup
- 1/4 Red Capsicum (Red Bell-Pepper)
- 5x Raspberries
- barspoon of Del Maguey Mezcal Vida (Floating on top of the drink)
– Gently muddle the red bell-pepper and raspberries together into the mixing glass.
– Add barspoon of agave syrup to dissolve with lemon juice then fill up with the remain ingredients.
– Add ice and shake it!
– Strain into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
– Floating the mescal on top and garnish with lemon zest, stick of berries and sprig of mints; then sprinkle pinch of black pepper.
– Enjoy the battle!