- Wenneker Genever Islay Cask Finish6 cl
- Drambuie1,5 cl
- Peychaud’s Bitters1 dash
- slice of fresh ginger1
– Gently muddle a slice of fresh ginger in a mixing glass.
– Then add the rest of ingredients with ice.
– Stir over well and fine strain into a pre-chilled coupe.
– Garnish with pink grapefruit zest and a Luxardo Maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
GDP – “Gross Domestic Product” is the best way to measure a country’s economy.
The GDP cocktail, named after the combination of three keys ingredients which are Genever, Drambuie and Peychaud’s Bitters. Like the Dutch Golden Age, the spirit of this Genever is based on the Islay Cask finish. Inspired by one of the classics “Rusty Nail” but it’s not too sweet for any respectable Martini & Manhattan Aficionado. Cheers,
Ps: This drink is to champion the innovative of Genever from the Wenneker Distilleries.