- Spiced Rum4.5 cl
- Amaretto1.5 cl
- Lemon Juice1/2
- Overproof Rum0.75 cl
- Ginger Heavy Syrup0.75 cl
- Fee Brothers Bitters2 dashes
- Ginger Beer
- Wilton's Silver Color Mist
- Prepare a tall glass by spraying it inside and out with the silver spray. If you’re feeling enterprising, pick up some stainless steel, double-walled cups. The effect we’re going for here is a flaming tailpipe, so it’s gotta look metallic.
- Fill the glass about halfway with ice, then add the spiced rum, amaretto, ginger syrup, lemon juice, and bitters. Stir gently. Add ginger beer to just before the top, reserving room for the next step.
- Add the overproof rum to the spent lemon rind, then carefully set the lemon rind into the drink without spilling any rum into the rest of the beverage.
- Light the overproof rum in the lemon on fire.
- Get shiny and chrome. (Or wait a couple minutes, the goal is to give the lemon some time to caramelize)
- Dunk the flaming lemon in the beverage to put out the flame.