- Sugar Syrup1/2 oz
- Tequila1 1/2 ozSilver Tequila
- Coconut Milk1 1/2 oz
- Lime Juice1 oz
- Triple Sec1 ozor Cointreau
- Coconut Essence3-5 drops(optional)
- To prepare the glasses, run a lime wedge around the outside of each glass. Pour some sugar/salt into a small flat plate and gently press the glass into the sugar/salt.
- If making 1-2 cocktails, combine all the ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake hard for about 30 seconds until the outside of the tin is icy cold, and strain over cubed ice into rocks glasses.
- If batch-making, combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well with a bar spoon or wooden spoon. If this is your chosen method, ensure that your coconut milk is not separated. You can use either a whisk or an immersion blender to do this. Alternatively, combine the ingredients in a smoothie maker or vitamix, then pour into individual glasses over ice.