- Scotch10.5 clUse a good blended Scotc - Johnnie Walker Red
- Bourbon10.5 clMaker's Mark
- Bénédictine3 clDOM
- Orange Bitters4 dashesRegan's #6
- Seltzer or Club soda12 cl
- Wedge of sliced orange1
Directions (8 oz):
· Mix Scotch, Bourbon, Bénédictine and bitters in small shaker full of ice. Shake.
· Prepare four (4) low-ball glasses full with large rock ice and orange wedge.
· Pour glasses 1/3 up with shaker blend.
· Top glasses off with seltzer or club soda. Stir gently.
This cocktail takes a bit of work with three (3) hards in it. It was worth the effort and is a smooth summer blend that I sure enjoyed.